Next-gen API v1.10
about 1 year ago by Hans-David Giroux
You can now export your contacts and two new webhooks, and more.
- You can easily export your contacts from Cakemail.
- You can export contacts from a list or a segment of your audience. You can also apply the same filters as used on the Contact List resource.
- A powerful asynchronous system supports the new Contact Export feature; first, you start the Contact Export then you follow its progress until it is ready to download.
- Contact Export - you can export contacts to CSV
- Two new webhooks related to Contact Export
- Partners can change the monthly statistics reset date of their sub-accounts
- Cursor pagination for Contact List, dramatically increasing the pagination speed for enormous Contact Lists
- New Tasks API to list and inspect asynchronous tasks, currently only listing Contact Exports. Future asynchronous tasks will be included there as they are released.
- For select Partners integrating Cakemail as part of their software offering, we now allow skipping the initial email verification when creating a sub-account. If you are interested, please contact support.
- Fixed a bug where the Email Log type was incorrectly returned as null.
- Fixed a bug where an account's phone, fax and website could not be emptied using 'null' as value.
- Improved clickthru statistic calculations.