Next-gen API v1.9
over 1 year ago by Hans-David Giroux
Improvements in segments, feedback loops and bounce processing, and more.
- We’ve improved the performance of feedback loop and bounce processing.
- A new webhook can be triggered when a spam complaint is received through a feedback loop:
- Segments can now be sorted by creation date. You can also sort them by name and ID.
- You can now reschedule a campaign or delete an incomplete campaign.
- We have improved the way we report errors and exceptions to help you better understand the issues.
- Automations are now stopped as soon as they are deactivated, preventing all subscribers from receiving emails until they are reactivated.
- The company name in the profile(account) is now stored as text without encoding
- We’ve improved the performance and reliability of our event processing system.
Security improvements have been made
We've released a new status page where you can get real-time information on the activity of all our applications and systems. You can also sign up to receive updates via email.