Next-gen API v1.12
3 months ago by Pedro Padron
This release brings you some new major features: tags, campaign log export and calendar attachments.
Tags give you even more freedom to manage your contacts.
You can tag them individually or collectively using queries.
Campaign Log Export
Now you can create a CSV export of your campaign logs directly via the API.
Calendar Attachments for Transactional Emails
When sending out event invitations with transactional emails you can now add iCal attachments to improve your recipient's experience.
More Features and Bugfixes
- added an endpoint to delete your default logo
- added support for cursor pagination on campaign logs
- added a subscription_type field to list logs events so you can also identify who's resubscribing to your list
- added new webhook events for senders
- fixed a pagination issue on contact listing causing a contact to be skipped
- fixed a security issue by HTML-escaping all variables used on system emails